The design of the Campus Pack suite of tools, including wikis, blogs and podcasts has changed. This blog post offers a quick summary of these changes for the wiki tool. The screenshot below is also a clickable link to a short film detailing the changes.
So what has changed?
- New pleasing design, maintaining the same functionality.
- More space, less clutter, for content creation.
- List of pages moved from the right to the left under the new Pages button menu (area B in the screenshot above).
- Admin settings in top menu now clustered under new Settings button menu (C in the screenshot above).
- New content editor: faster loading, easier media embedding, easier table creation and support for copying and pasting from Word.
- Comments and latest activity now at the bottom of the page (area A in the screenshot above).
- Simpler editing:
- Easier editing of page hierachy.
- Simpler page deletion.
- Simpler page history comparison.
(Click on the screenshot above to watch a five-minute eLearning Unit video to see the changes in more detail.)
For written guides, see: