The Winter School began today with a great session on engaging students visually in lectures with loads of ideas for presentation materials. There are a number of other sessions in the first week , which you can read about here and still book the last few places here.
This year we are also running a second week of sessions (Monday 16th to Friday 20th January) looking at technologies for learning and teaching beyond VITAL and a number of which are designed to tie-in with the online Bring Your Own Device for Learning 2017 events. All sessions listed below and bookable at: https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/cll/booking/
- Monday 16th Jan – An introduction to Twitter (2 – 4pm)
- Tuesday 17th Jan – GoMobile user group meeting (1 – 3pm)
- Wednesday 18th Jan – e-submission and e-marking workshops
- An Introduction To Electronic Submission Of Coursework (9:30 – 11am)
- The Turnitin Assignment Tool For e-submission (Part 1) And GradeMark For Feedback (Part 2) (12 – 2pm)
- The Blackboard Assignment Tool For e-submission (Part 1) And Feedback (Part 2) (2:30 – 4pm)
- Thursday 19th Jan – Student as co-creators (11am – 1pm)
- Friday 20th Jan – Advanced Twitter (2 – 4pm)
Finally, after these two weeks are a couple of events which might interest you.
- Wednesday 25th Jan – Building good VITAL modules – a practical session looking at ways of building on the VITAL Baseline to create well-designed modules.
- Thursday 26th Jan – eLearning Network meeting. In this meeting we will be getting a first look at the new Turnitin Feedback Studio.
All sessions bookable at: https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/cll/booking/