A quick post to let you know about the eLearning Unit’s 2017 Winter School. All sessions bookable at: https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/cll/booking/
We’ve scheduled the first full week of sessions as listed here.
- Monday 9th Jan – Engaging Learners visually in lectures – tools, tips and tricks (1 – 3pm)
- Tuesday 10th Jan – VITAL Essentials (10am – 12pm)
- Tuesday 10th Jan – An introduction to Technology Enhanced Learning (13:00 – 16:00)
- Wednesday 11th Jan – Running webinars and online classrooms with Adobe Connect (10am – 12pm)
- Thursday 12th Jan – 2nd annual Pedagogic Research Conference (all day)
- Thursday 12th Jan – Turnitin GradeMark (2 – 3:30pm)
- Friday 13th Jan – Stream Capture for lecture capture and screencasting (1 – 3pm)
This year we are also running a second week second week of sessions (Monday 16th to Friday 20th January) a number of which are designed to tie-in with the online Bring Your Own Device for Learning 2017 events. All sessions bookable at: https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/cll/booking/
- Monday 16th Jan – An introduction to Twitter (2 – 4pm)
- Tuesday 17th Jan – GoMobile user group meeting (1 – 3pm)
- Wednesday 18th Jan – e-submission and e-marking workshops
- An Introduction To Electronic Submission Of Coursework (9:30 – 11am)
- The Turnitin Assignment Tool For e-submission (Part 1) And GradeMark For Feedback (Part 2) (12 – 2pm)
- The Blackboard Assignment Tool For e-submission (Part 1) And Feedback (Part 2) (2:30 – 4pm)
- Thursday 19th Jan – Student as co-creators (11am – 1pm)
- Friday 20th Jan – Advanced Twitter (2 – 4pm)
Finally, after these two weeks are a couple of events which might interest you.
- Wednesday 25th Jan – Building good VITAL modules – a practical session looking at ways of building on the VITAL Baseline to create well-designed modules.
- Thursday 26th Jan – eLearning Network meeting. In this meeting we will be getting a first look at the new Turnitin Feedback Studio.
All sessions bookable at: https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/cll/booking/