We have a few workshops running in April which are listed below with summaries of what the sessions will cover. If you would like to book on any of these please contact the Ed Dev office (you will find the contact details here).
- Wednesday 13th April (13:00 – 14:30) VITAL Essentials
- This is a short, practical, entry-level guide to using VITAL also covering the VITAL Baseline, copyright and key information about how our VLE is set up.
- Thursday 14th April (10:00 – 12:00) An Introduction to technology enhanced learning
- The session introduces the technologies we have available centrally at Liverpool, their applications for learning and teaching, and highlights policy, strategy and guidelines relating to TEL. The session asks you to reflect on your practice with and understanding of learning technology within the context of your own discipline.
- Tuesday 26th April (10:00 -12:00) – Stream Capture for screencasting, lecture capture and podcasting.
- Key concepts, practical considerations, examples and case studies, and how Stream Capture can be used in these contexts.
We also have some exciting ideas for new sessions during the rest of the academic term and for our Summer School.
We’ll publish full details of these soon but we are planning to include sessions on Twitter for HE, e-submission and marking tools, lecture capture, communication tools, Wikipedia and more.