Update: an additional Stream Capture session has been scheduled in the Winter School week.
11th – 15th January 2016 – 7 sessions planned – full information and booking at the CLL Booking Website here.
The schedule for our 2016 Winter School is finalised and ready to book with the following sessions available. Please note there are now two Stream Capture sessions running due to the high levels of interest in this workhop. Each title is a clickable link to full details and booking page.
- Mon 11th Jan 2-4pm – Wikis for collaborative group work – Looking at the Campus Pack wiki tool and its uses for groupwork
- Tues 12th Jan 2- 4pm – Stream Capture for screencasting, lecture capture and podcasting – key concepts, practical considerations, examples and case studies, and how Stream Capture can be used in this context
- Weds 13th Jan 10-11:30am – VITAL Essentials – Entry-level guide to using VITAL also covering the VITAL Baseline, copyright and accessibility
- Weds 13th Jan 2-4pm – An introduction to Technology Enhanced Learning – Introduces the technologies we have available centrally at Liverpool, their applications for learning and teaching, and highlights policy, strategy and guidelines relating to TEL. The session asks you to reflect on your practice with and understanding of learning technology within the context of your own discipline and some suggested learning technology frameworks.
- Thurs 14th Jan 10-11am – One hour GradeMark – Short practical session on using this grading and feedback tool in Turnitin
- Thurs 14th Jan 2-4pm – Turnitin assignments and Originality Reports – How originality reports are produced and how to read them.
- NEW, ADDITIONAL SESSION: Fri 15th Jan 10am-12pm – Stream Capture for screencasting, lecture capture and podcasting – key concepts, practical considerations, examples and case studies, and how Stream Capture can be used in this context
As well as these scheduled sessions, we will be happy to run these or other workshops for schools, departments and faculties on many aspects of e-learning and learning enhanced technology by request. Please do approach us about any of your e-learning/VITAL training needs.
Please also remember our ask-us-anything ‘Studio Wednesday’ drop-in session, running every Wednesday afternoon between 1:30pm and 5pm. Full details on this drop-in are available here.
VITAL Baseline support
Remember that the VITAL module ‘VITAL Baseline and guidance’ includes full online support on meeting the VITAL Baseline.