Happy New Year from the eLearning Unit. Just a quick summary of some of the major activities we have planned for the year so far (updated as further activities confirmed).
- Plenty of workshops planned and available now for booking.
- An eLearning Network meeting will be held.
- Organising another North West Blackboard user group meeting.
- We will be attending the Turnitin user group meeting (which includes sessions on the GradeMark tool if you have any questions or comments on this)
- Attending the JISC, Blackboard and ALT conferences.
Please do get in touch if you would like to know any more about any of the above. Best wishes from us all at the eLearning Unit.